Shawn Finnerty, M.A.
• Create to support the individual learning efforts of all students.
• Garner student independence by assisting with the development of executive functioning skills.
• Develop personal academic goals with the student and their support structure to achieve optimal
• Support students on a one-on-one basis to promote strategic thinking, time management, memory and intrinsic motivation by focusing on personal interests and learning styles.
• Maintain open communication with families to share student successes, learn about current challenges as observed by guardians and manage parental expectations.
• Provide tutoring services to support specific content as necessary.